Been a while since I did one of these, but they're always fun, so why not.
I will post here a series of true things that have happened to me, plus a single lie. All you need to do is identify which you think is the lie. If you're curious about a certain story, you can ask me to expand on it, and then I'll give you a little more information.
Then you can see if you still think it's a lie or not.
With that in mind, here are the true stories...plus the lie.
1. I once made a joke that narrowly avoided offending someone.
2. A teacher at High School accidentally touched my butt.
3. I once announced during school "I had sex when I was a boy!" - TRUTHDuring English class at High School, we were studying the Shakespeare play "Twelfth Night". If you're unfamiliar, there's a scene where one of the antagonists is tricked into trying to woo one of the protagonists and when she tries to get him to have a lie down, thinking he's gone bonkers, he thinks she wants some "private time" with him, so to speak. Anyway, we were given the task of reenacting this particular scene, and I decided to play the antagonist. However, I liked to do a little bit of improv back then, and as a result, I snuck in an extra line that was stuck in my head - namely, a line from an episode of "The Simpsons" where Grampa says "What? SEEEEEEEEEEX? What's wrong with the old man talking about SEEEEEEEX? I had SEEEEEEEEX!". Unfortunately, I mucked up the line and instead said "I had SEEEEEX when I was a boy!". Looking back on it....yeah, completely cringeworthy.
4. I told a child that goats lay eggs.
5. I thought I broke a watch whilst trying to change the time.
6. I once hand-fed two wolves.
7. I have a habit of commentating non-existent fights.
8. I once binge-played an entire game in just a couple of days. - TRUTHOne of the games I bought myself back in 2016 was Fire Emblem Fates. I'd already played through Birthright, since that was the version I bought and had also downloaded Conquest and Revelation. However, I had an upcoming trip to Germany not too far away and I'm always very nervous when it comes to flying...for some reason, I always fear that something will happen. So with that in mind, I decided I would play Conquest and Revelation as soon as I could. Conquest, being stupidly hard, took me a little while and it left me very little time to play Revelation...about two days. But I buckled down and I played it....all through the two days. I had to constantly recharge my 3DS and it was nearly midnight when I finally beat Revelation, the night before I was due to fly out, but I managed it. And then the credits took forever. XD
Can you spot the lie? Let me know what you think it is and I'll give you some details. ^^ Or if you want some details, let me know and I'll give you some.